ALEXANDRIA WILDLIFE REMOVAL
Alexandria Wildlife Removal – Remove Squirrels, Raccoons, Bats, Bird Nests, Groundhogs, Foxes, and Other Wildlife Critters In Alexandria VA.
PLEASE NOTE: No Domestic Animals or Pets. No Animals on Public Property and Roadways.
No Animal Rescues or Rehabilitation Services.
Alexandria Wildlife Removal
Alexandria Wildlife Removal provides critter control and animal removal services in Alexandria, VA! We get pesky wildlife critters from your attic and keep them from returning. Let’s explore how we can make your home critter-free and safe for your family.
Wildlife Removal and Animal Control Services in Alexandria, VA
BEDR Wildlife Removal offers wildlife removal and critter control services. We can trap and remove everything from squirrels to raccoons, bats to birds, and groundhogs to foxes. You name it, we trap it. Here’s how we do it:
– Property Inspection: We conduct a complete inspection of your residential property. We identify animal entry points and areas at risk.
– Humane Trapping: We use humane trapping methods. We base our trapping and removal on the type of wild animal and its surroundings.
– Critter Eradication: After trapping, we remove all pest critters. We dispose of them according to local laws and regulations.
– Damage Repair: We provide animal damage repair services. Wildlife damage repairs include feces cleanup and attic room repair.
– Wild Animal Exclusion: We offer wildlife exclusion and proofing solutions. These services and repairs prevent animals from returning.
Alexandria Wildlife Company Removes Critters From Attics
Our team removes wildlife from attics and homes. Critters include squirrels, raccoons, bats, and other animals. Our wildlife removal technicians have years of experience. They know how to repair any damage caused by these critters.
You can schedule a same-day or next-day appointment by calling 703-343-9383 and speaking to one of our specialists about the problem you’re having with wildlife in your attic.
What To Look For In An Alexandria Wildlife Removal Company
When choosing a wildlife removal company, it’s essential to consider the following:
- Ensure the company specializes in wildlife trapping and removal. Not bug pest control.
- The company should inspect your building to identify how wildlife enters your home.
- They should be able to perform exclusion repairs and guarantee that animals won’t return.
- Cleanup services for biohazardous wildlife waste should be available.
- The company should have a Virginia wildlife management license and insurance.
Who To Call For Attic Wildlife Removal in Alexandria
BEDR Wildlife Removal is your go-to Alexandria wildlife removal company. We focus on removing various wildlife species, ensuring your property stays critter-free.
Alexandria Wildlife Removal Costs
The cost of wildlife removal can vary based on the type of animal and the necessary repairs and cleanup. Here are some approximate prices:
- Squirrel removal costs: $450 – $700
- Raccoon removal costs: $500 and up
- Bat removal costs with cleanup: $700 or more
- Bird nest costs removal: $350 or more
BEDR Wildlife Removal uses humane and professional wildlife removal methods. We follow all local and state guidelines and laws. We capture and exterminate wildlife with great care. Don’t delay wildlife trapping, as it can lead to much property damage and health risks.
Remove Critters From Your Attic To Keep Your Family Safe
Wildlife in your attic can pose risks to your family. Our experienced team will secure the entry points after removing the critters. So they can’t return, keeping your home safe and critter-free.
Alexandria Wildlife Removal Near You
BEDR Wildlife Removal serves Alexandria, VA, and the surrounding areas. We help get rid of unwanted wildlife from your attic. And we ensure your home is safe and comfortable for your family.
Don’t let critters take over your home! Call BEDR Wildlife Removal today at 703-343-9383 to schedule an appointment. We’re here to make your home critter-free and safe for your family. Say goodbye to wildlife worries with Alexandria Wildlife Removal!
Alexandria Squirrel Removal
Squirrels are intelligent and persistent animals. They can empty your bird feeder and cause trouble in your garden. They like to chew on things because their teeth keep growing. But when they move into your attic, it’s a bigger problem. They can damage your house by chewing on wood and wires. Squirrels also carry fleas; poop and pee can make your home smell terrible. Like rats, they chew on wires and water lines. Their teeth continually grow, so they chew on your house to keep them from getting too long.
Getting Rid of Squirrels in Your Attic
Having squirrels in your attic is not good. They chew on electrical wires, which can start fires. You might hear them running around and making noise in your attic. While squirrels are cute outside, they’re not so cute inside your home. But don’t worry; BEDR Wildlife Removal can help you eliminate squirrels in your house or attic.
Squirrels have babies twice yearly, in the summer (between May and June) and winter (between December and February). In milder winters, they might have babies for a longer time. Unlike some other squirrels, grey squirrels don’t hibernate in the winter. If squirrels are in your attic, there’s usually just one family. Strong mom and dad squirrels protect their babies and won’t let other squirrels enter. We can use traps or things to make them leave, but many methods don’t work in the long run. If we catch the grown-up squirrels, we must remove the babies, take them to a special wildlife caretaker to look after them, and then set them free.
Because we understand these issues related to squirrels, we know how to remove squirrels from attics and keep them out.
Alexandria Bat Removal
Dealing with Bats in Your Attic:
Imagine going up to your attic and finding bats hanging from the ceiling. It might seem scary but don’t worry. Instead of handling it alone, call us, and we’ll take charge of the situation, so you don’t have to stress about it. When dealing with bats, it’s best to rely on experts like BEDR Wildlife Removal. We have the knowledge and experience to handle your bat problem. Here’s how we do it:
- Safe Bat Removal: We use unique methods to trap the bats where they live in your attic. These methods are gentle and do not harm the bats. We understand that bats are essential to our ecosystem and treat them accordingly.
- Humane Relocation: Once we’ve trapped the bats, we don’t harm them. Instead, we relocate them to a place where they can thrive without causing problems in your home.
- Seal Entry Points: To prevent bats from returning, we seal the entry points they used to enter your attic. This step is crucial because it ensures that you won’t have to deal with another bat invasion in the future.
Removing Bats from Your Attic:
Bats are pretty clever and can be sneaky. They often go unnoticed in attics. When you realize bats are there, they may have caused some significant problems. Bats create huge problems through their droppings, called guano. Let’s explore bats in more detail:
- Hard to Detect: Bats are excellent at flying into tight spaces, including the small openings in your home. This ability allows them to nest in large numbers in places like your attic. Their nocturnal habits and quiet behavior make them challenging to spot. Until their population grows and the issue becomes more severe.
- Guano Build-Up: One of the main issues with bats in the attic is the accumulation of guano. Guano is a term for bat droppings that can pile up. Besides being destructive, guano can also carry diseases. It has a strong odor, making it essential to clean up and dispose of.
- Safe Removal: When you call BEDR Wildlife Removal, we ensure the safe removal of bats from your attic. We also clean up any hazardous waste left behind by the bats. This process restores a clean attic and eliminates any health risks linked to bat guano.
In summary, if you ever discover bats in your attic, remember there’s no need to panic. BEDR Wildlife Removal is here to help. We’ll handle the situation by removing the bats, relocating them, and preventing their return to your attic.
Alexandria Raccoon Removal
Dealing with Raccoons in Alexandria:
Imagine you’re at home and discover raccoons have found their way inside your home. They are causing all sorts of trouble. They can be quite the mischief-makers. But don’t worry; you’re not alone in handling this situation. You can call us, and we’ll take charge to make your home safe again. When it comes to dealing with raccoons, turn to experts like BEDR Wildlife Removal. We have the knowledge and skills to address your raccoon problem. Here’s more about what we can do for you:
- Raccoon Entry Points: Raccoons are crafty. They enter your home through small openings in vents and soffits. They cause lots of damage in the process. Once they’re inside, they can wreak havoc. They might chew through ductwork, wood, electrical wires, and insulation.
- Raccoon Damage to Homes: Raccoons use your attic as their storage room, making it messy. The worst part is that they turn your attic into their bathroom, leaving behind urine and poop. Even after we remove them, pesky parasites like fleas can stick around.
- Nocturnal Intruders: Raccoons are active at night and excellent scavengers. They can be aggressive and carry diseases like rabies, which can be harmful to both humans and pets. That’s why it’s crucial to remove raccoons from your attic to ensure your home is a safe place for your family.
Getting Raccoons Out of Your Attic:
Getting rid of raccoons is necessary, whether you live in the city or the countryside. People unintentionally invite raccoons by leaving out food or having accessible food sources. Raccoons are smart creatures that can find their way into your attic or walls with ease.
Raccoons in Alexandria often seek out cozy spots to call home, and your attic seems perfect to them. Attics provide a warm, dry, and secure environment for raccoons to raise their young. Raccoons often have 3-5 babies when they’re nesting. To solve the problem, we have to remove the raccoon nests and babies by hand. Then we take them far away from your property.
BEDR Wildlife Removal goes beyond removing raccoons. We also take steps to prevent them from coming back. We make structural repairs or additions to prevent animals from getting inside. If animals have already settled in, we clean up their mess. We do everything we can to eliminate the scents that attract other animals. We train our technicians to spot animal entry points before leaving your property. This helps to ensure a raccoon-free environment.
So, if you find raccoons in your attic, don’t worry! BEDR Wildlife Removal can help you get rid of them and make sure they don’t return. We’ll keep your home safe and peaceful for your family, as it should be.
Click here for more information about raccoon removal from attics in your area.
Solving Bird Nest Problems in Alexandria
Imagine you have a bird’s nest in your house’s vents, attics, chimneys, or business property. It might seem nice initially, but it can become a big problem. Don’t worry, though! BEDR Wildlife Removal is here to help. We’re experts at removing birds and their nests and ensuring they don’t return. Here’s how we do it in a way that’s safe for everyone:
- Making Your Home Bird-Proof: We change your property to keep birds away from your home. We add vent covers, screens, nets, or special spikes. We put them in places where birds like to build their nests. These changes make it less appealing for birds to nest around your home.
- Cleaning Up After Birds: Birds leave smelly markings that attract more birds. We have a particular way to clean up these marks so the temptation will be gone for future birds to return.
Getting Rid of Bird Nests in Dryer Vents:
Dryer vents can be like a welcome sign for rodents and birds. They can find their way in through these vents, especially when looking for food or a safe place to live. But having birds in your dryer vents can be a real problem. It can even increase your electricity bill because the dryer’s warm air helps keep the birds cozy. Here’s what we do to solve this issue:
- Sealing Vent Openings: We seal off vent openings so birds can’t get in. We use strong metal mesh to keep them out.
- Saving Energy: You can save on your electricity bill by keeping birds out of your dryer vents. Your dryer will work better, too.
So, if you ever find yourself with unwanted bird guests in your home or business, don’t worry! BEDR Wildlife Removal can help you eliminate them and make sure they don’t return. We’ll keep your property bird-free.
Taking Care of Dead Animals in Alexandria:
Sometimes, you may encounter a sad and unpleasant sight. You might find a dead animal in your neighborhood or even your yard, like a deer or some other critter. Knowing how to handle such situations is crucial. We’re here to give you more details on what to do when encountering a dead animal in Alexandria.
Reporting Dead Animals on Public Property:
Local government agencies remove dead animals on public property. Public property includes areas such as roads, parks, or other sites. Here’s how you can help:
- Contact your local city or county police’s non-emergency phone number. Or call the state transportation department.
- Be sure to provide precise information about where you found the dead animal. This information helps locate and remove it.
Once reported, the authorities will send animal control experts to handle the situation. They have the tools and knowledge to manage these cases.
Dead Animal Removal From Private Property:
Suppose you discover a dead deer or animal on your property in Alexandria. It’s your responsibility to remove the animal as the homeowner or property owner. Arlington County’s animal control services do not handle dead animals on private property.
But don’t feel like you have to deal with this alone. You can contact a wildlife removal company like BEDR Wildlife Removal, and we’ll come to your aid. Our experts can locate and remove dead animals, even from unexpected places on your property.
Why You Shouldn’t Handle Dead Animals Yourself:
It’s essential to remember not to touch a dead animal if you come across one. Handling a deceased animal can be risky because it may carry diseases and parasites. That’s why it’s best to leave it to the professionals.
We know how to handle the situation when you call us for dead animal removal. Here’s what we do:
- We remove and dispose of the dead animal without any risk of disease transmission.
- We clean up any mess or odor left behind, ensuring your property is clean and safe.
- If the animal caused any damage to your property, we’ll take care of that, too. We want to ensure everything is back to normal for you.
BEDR Wildlife Removal charges a service fee for removing dead animals. The homeowner, landlord, or property owner must cover this cost. Some homeowner insurance policies might reimburse this expense.
So, if you ever find a dead animal on your private property, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to assist you. Remember, you don’t have to handle this situation alone. We make it easier for you to take the proper steps to remove the deceased animal. And you can maintain your property’s well-being.
BEDR Wildlife Removal Services Near You
BEDR Wildlife Removal is a registered Virginia wildlife removal company serving Northern Virginia communities such as Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, McLean, Vienna, Herndon, Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, and other areas near you. We are a top-rated, award-winning HomeAdvisor Professional wildlife control service provider. We have earned over 180 four and five-star reviews from customers who recommend our services for removing squirrels, raccoons, bats, bird nests, foxes, snakes, beavers, groundhogs, and other wildlife critters.
Headquartered in King George, Virginia, we serve communities throughout Northern Virginia, including Fairfax County, Arlington County, Alexandria, and Stafford County. We provide residential and commercial wildlife removal services. We are professionally trained and licensed in Virginia (License #56104) and Maryland (License #049372) as Virginia Nuisance Wildlife and Commercial Wildlife Damage Control Operators, respectively.
...very prompt and explained everything...
The guys were very prompt and explained everything that they found and needed to do. They set a trap for the unknown “critter” and came back the next day to empty it. They found and fixed the entrances and so far, no more “critters”! I never had to call to remind them about any of the work. In this area, that is a HUGE plus.
Prices very reasonable.
Responded immediately and was out the very next day. Took care of my problem. Prices very reasonable. Would definitely recommend to everyone!!
...pleased with the level of service.
They contacted me immediately, and I had next day service. In addition, they came back to review and follow up to make sure that the job was completed. They were friendly, and quick. I am pleased with the level of service.
They did a wonderful job...
Crew kept coming back to my house to ensure that no more squirrels were present in my attic. They did a wonderful job and will recommend to friends and family. Great job!!
Alexandria Wildlife Removal Near You
Our wildlife removal professionals work throughout Fairfax County, Arlington County, and the entire Northern Virginia area, including Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Woodbridge, and Fredericksburg. Even if you don’t see your community listed below, call us. We likely have someone in your area who can help.
VIRGINIA WILDIFE REMOVAL SERVICE AREAS
Alexandria Annandale Arlington Ashburn Centreville Chantilly Fairfax Falls Church Fredericksburg Great Falls Herndon King George Manassas McLean Mount Vernon Newington Reston Springfield Stafford Sterling Vienna Woodbridge
Alcova Heights | Annalee Heights | Arlandria | Belle View | Bristow | Burke | Cherry Dale | Chesterbrook Gardens | Clifton | Court House | Dahlgren | Dogue | Dulles | Dumfries | Dunn Loring | Fairfax Station | Fairlee | Fort Belvoir | Fort Hunt | Fort Myer | Franconia | Gainesville | Garrisonville | Glencarlyn | Groveton | Haymarket | Hollindale | Hybla Valley | Kings Park | Kingstowne | Lake Ridge | Landmark | Lee Meadows | Lincolnia Heights | Lorton | Manassas Park | Merrifield | Oakton | Occoquan | Old Town Alexandria | Pine Ridge | Potomac Yard | Quantico | South Riding | Spotsylvania | Triangle | Valley View | Virginia Square | Wakefield | West Falls Church | West McLean | Westgrove | Westview Hills | White Oaks | Wilton Woods | Woodley Hills | Woodley North